Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My Weakness

As cool as I may seem on the pages of my Blog, underneath it all I'm a giant nerd (which may, in fact, not be such a surprise to the more astute among you). Never was this more obvious than in my obsession with really bad jokes, in particular those jokes indexed by a certain 'Super Jamie.' I haven't a clue who this person is, but I think I love him/her.

Here are some choice nuggets for your laughing pleasure.

What do you call a man with toilet paper in his mouth? John
What do you call a man in your girlfriend's lingerie drawer? Teddy
What do you call a chinese lady with a food processor? Brenda
What do you call a man with no arms or legs, who's on stage? Mike
What do you call a man with his legs chopped off at the knees? Neil
What do you call a man with no arms or legs on a poker table? Chip
What do you call an epileptic in a pile of leaves? Russell

Seriously, this guy must be British. Super Jamie's Bad Joke Page.