Friday, August 19, 2005

Skip to my Lou

Never on this earth was there a more brilliant parent than my very own 'Mummy;' my dearest Lou. She radiates warmth and love and a sense of humor that brings a sparkle to her eye. She is the kindest, most magnanimous woman anyone could ever hope to meet...and really, it's true, you can ask anyone who has met her!

Lou Lou makes a mean brownie known all about town (though some do prefer her lemon bars or flourless chocolate cake, while my favorite is her plum tart), scrumptious yorkshire puddings and heavenly shepherd's pie. Though asparagus is her Achilles Heel, Lou can solve any crossword puzzle, speak French, Spanish and English, recite almost every series of Hermes scarf put into production, write backwards and upside-down and fall asleep in negative time. She can mend any tear (provided you allow her 22 years) and kiss away every tear.

She's the best and she's my mom.