Monday, December 26, 2005

An Almost Christmas Miracle

Being away from San Francisco for over two weeks has been somewhat frustrating because it makes it very difficult to keep my blog up-to-date. Naturally, I have so many glorious thoughts and opinions to share with the world and so little time (work, work and shopping) and resources (digital camera) with which to do it. Oh, how my fans will suffer without me! Alas, I have to tuck my ideas into a small pocket of my mind for elucidation upon my return.

Fortunately, I can always make time to expound on the triumphs of my most favorite company of men; the Bears. Yesterday, the boys beat the Green Bay Packers (at Lambeau Field) to secure the NFC North title and a first-round bye in the playoffs with the help of a finally-uninjured Rex Grossman and a very unimpressive Packer's defense. May I add that this is the first time in 14 years that the Bears have actually swept Green Bay in a season! This win was surely because I was in Chicago and watching the game in my new Bears jersey.

PS- On Saturday, the Steelers shut-out the Browns in 41-0 victory at Cleveland. Literally, they c-r-e-a-m-e-d them. It was awesome!

PPS- Hi, Ben.