Friday, January 06, 2006

Skip is a Cheesehead

Part of my 'Take Charge of My Life' focus in 2006 (a reference to the moving 'Take Back the Night' episode of 90210 when Kelly works to counter violence against women at her university after being raped) involves determining where I want to live next. This would ideally be somewhere I could settle down and buy a home (read: NOT somewhere ridiculously expensive like New York or DC, but a place where I can have a yard. I want a yard. I want a puppy...but that's a different blog entry), enjoy the outdoors, seasons, movies, sports and still have a Neiman's and a Cheesecake Factory nearby.

In determining my next move, I utilized the Find Your Spot engine to generate geographic fits to my personality after answering a short series of questions.

Where will my next adventure take me? Apparently, I'm headed to Milwaukee.