Friday, February 03, 2006

Skip is a Nervous Wreck

This Sunday my boys (hi, Ben) are playing in Super Bowl XL (40) and I can hardly stand the anticipation! For the past week, I must have read or watched every commentary on the game, and with each new insight my heart starts racing with anxiousness and hope. I love it! The Steelers are favored to win, but as much as I want to pre-order my hat and t-shirt, I can't help but think that anything could happen! Eeeks!

As I have reached an emotional saturation point with regard to the outcome of the game (my nerves can't take anymore), I am moving on to researching the operational aspects of the Super Bowl to take my mind off of the actual game. I know, I'm crazy, but who knew that there were 90 miles of cable used for the cameras and microphones? 6 super slo-mo cameras and 29 mobile vehicles and 500 monitors in 'control trucks...?' Oh my!

Super Bowl XL stats.