Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Spots Skip Hits; Part I

In an ill-disguised effort to make my fair readers jealous, I'm promising to keep my blog up-to-date as I skip about New York (for business and pleasure). The only problem is that due to my hectic itinerary (I'm very popular and important), I can only provide Zagat-like commentary on my travels rather than expound on each experience individually.

Don't worry though, the regularly-scheduled blog entries will return shortly.

*Bistro Les Amis; the best bread I have ever carb-loaded.
*HK; there is nothing like club music to wake you up in the morning.
*Hell's Kitchen Antique Market; I am reminded why 'I prefer new things.'
*Saks Fifth Avenue; gotta love 'the original.'
*Bloomie Nails
*Bergdorf's; also known as 'heaven.'
*Tabla; our waitress was 'in it to win it.'
*Libation; I am way, way too old for this.
*Chez Fabs; the hostess with the most-ess.
*Chelsea Market; Eleni's, Hale & Hearty Soup, French Oven, oh my!
*Murray's Bagels; the 'best bagels in New York.'
*Starbucks; and more Starbucks.
*Poleci
*Tracy Reese
*Diane Von Furstenberg; seriously, close the curtain, I'm naked in here!
*C.O. Bigelow
*Cosi
*Whole Foods; across from my hotel, which is very dangerous.

Until next time, over and out.