Friday, March 17, 2006

The Spots Skip Hits; Part II

And the fun never ends!

*The Knitting Factory; the most gloriously depressing concert ever with The Damnwells and Augustana.
*Sheraton Chelsea; who needs the uppity Soho Grand? This is my new, cheap home away from home and I didn't even have to move.
*City Bakery; one morning (or lunch-time) I will get sick of this place, but not yet...
*MZ Wallace
*Calypso
*One Little West 12th; wow, that's a lot of meat.
*AMC Theatre; Broadway and 19th. Just don't try to confuse the staff by ordering something other than popcorn and soda.
*Le Pain Quotidien
*Balthazar
*Whole Foods; again, I'm now stalking Bradley Cooper nightly.
*Spring Street Natural; one of my New York favorites, I don't care what anyone says.
*Mesa Grill; I heart Bobby Flay. A lot.