Monday, April 10, 2006

More Distractions Needed

Being at home sick and bored, infested by the evil Mono virus, has got me craving mindless things to do. I've almost completed all my Sudoko books (which is not only sad, but very sad), and daytime television is simply not what it used to be. As I am too exhausted most of the time to stay focused on any one activity, I think I need several options.

The only all-in-one conclusion I can come to is to get a Sony PSP. I mean, it would serve so many purposes! I could surf the web, play numerous distracting video games (Madden Football), snooze listening to some tunes uploaded onto the device, watch movies (in the UMD format, thank you Sony for another annoying, proprietary technology) and dork-out at the local coffee shop (in my pyjamas). It would also come in handy for my flight to Chicago on Wednesday and my future trips to New York.

Santa?