Monday, May 15, 2006

Skip Loves Another Mat(t)

Awhile back I attended the Matt Nathanson concert at the Swedish American Music Hall (resembling a Nordic moose lodge/high school gym). I have since slacked so completely on posting my laudation of his music and comic quips that I've decided to simply and sheepishly post the set list from the evening.

Car Crash * Bare * Solace and Pain * Bent into Such Great Heights* Princess into Pretty In Pink * Peace, Love, and Understanding * Don't Stop Believing * Lost Myself In Search Of You * Detroit Waves * Curve of the Earth * Pretty The World * Angel * I Saw * Answering Machine * Bullet Proof Weeks * Suspended (encore)

PS- My laziness is most certainly not a reflection of my impressions of the show. I have vowed, in fact, to attend any concert he plays in San Francisco. I was most entertained and anyone who covers The Psychedelic Furs is cool.

PPS- I am well aware of the inconsistencies in my photographic talents. There is no need to point it out...again.