Monday, June 05, 2006

A Home for L'il Lou

For those of you who know me, it will not come as a surprise that my obsession with everything having its place is tantamount only to accessorizing. Naturally, I need a GPS watch for my half-marathon training. Naturally, I must have a magenta snake skin case for my camera. Of course I must have Hunter Wellingtons in case I'm stranded in flood waters or working at a dairy farm in Cornwall. And, naturally, my Nano (named L'il Lou) needs its own home.

I've discovered that the market for Nano cases, skins, etc. is just as vast as that for iPods (recall my Invisishield infatuation). And there are some fairly amazing choices out there. Take for example the Nano armour or Nano Capsule, each makes a different statement about the owner and hints at the varying contents of the pod.

After an arduous search, I have located the perfect poetic statement of a case to protect my pod. The incredible, the artistic, the witty, the Gelaskin.