Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Skip Breaks with Tradition

I'm not certain breaking the habit of an annual New Year's cocktail party that has only happened twice can be truly considered a break from tradition, but I am still going to do it.

This coming New Year's (December 31, 2006, for those of you who can't think that far ahead) I will be celebrating the first blush of 2007 in my most very favorite of cities, London. The tickets have been purchased and I have already begun my pursuit of parties abroad for that twinkling eve...though frankly, worse comes to worst, my fellow travellers and I will simply have to recreate New Year's SF in London. This will not be all that difficult since the last two New Year's in San Francisco have been blustery and rainy. London will feel exactly like home...and not just because I have a flat there.

I'm providing some propaganda links below in an effort to recruit additional party-goers.

This is London
DailyCandy London
Visit London
London Town
TimeOut London

Further event-specific details and schedules to come.