Sunday, October 14, 2007

Skip's Letterhead

I have to admit to extreme envy whenever I receive a thank you note expertly written on personalized stationary. How positively proper not only to write a thank you note to begin with, but also to send it along on delightful printed paper. It's so utterly WASP-y and plays perfectly into my stationery obsession. I want my own.

While I do not plan on changing my name once wed (I happen to have an attachment to my current last name and RTT seems content to let me marry him and be done with it), as a married woman I think it is even more imperative that I have signature stationery with which to write all my correspondence (pen pals, Quaker Oats, Jell-O, hostesses, etc.).

In typical Skip fashion, however, I'm struggling to decide on my consummate stationery statement. I've narrowed my choices down to the regal and snobbish purple silhouette from heaven (aka Neiman Marcus), a whimisical (if slightly crazy and junior) French Bulldog and the classic, Connecticut wreath monogram both from iomoi.

Decisions are the worst.