Friday, August 26, 2005

Skip Likes Putting Things in Their Place

In anticipation of all the lovely, new (and free) jewelry samples that I will be pilfering from work, I've decided that I am going to purge and organize my personal jewelry collection (which currently suggests I once followed a careless gypsy around with a box). In order to do this and at the same time convince any visiting coworkers once again that I was the consummate candidate, I will need a chic and discreet place to put my gems.

The jewelry cases at Hold Everything are fantastic. So fantastic in fact that I've come to the conclusion I will need two; the classic version in sky blue leather and a modern, Jonathan Adler interpretation.

I will fill in any empty spots with jewelry from Twist.

Et, voila! My prodigious taste and talent will be indubitable to all!