Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tourfilter

Of course the minute I moved to Boston I went to Track 50 to update 'my location' so that I could be kept abreast of my favorite bands' movements into Cape Code and perhaps partake in a concert or two. Imagine my utter stupor when I discovered that Track 50 doesn't include Boston! What?!?! Where do I go? How do I know who will be where when? This is very unsatisfactory (not that I can really do anything about it).

So, after complaining to RTT for far longer than required, today I set about making a calendar for all my bands' concerts in the Boston area in the coming months. It's tiresome, unrequited work, but someone has to do it. What tedium! Until...

I discovered Tourfilter, a retro-feeling Track 50 competitor with much more country coverage that, yes sir, includes Boston!

Now I can go back to obsessing about my Corbusier chairs.