Friday, September 12, 2008

Skip Loves Unnecessary Knowledge

Now that I have finally decided to end my imprisonment behind the Red Doors, it seems there is little left for me to do at work. How convenient the timing! How lovely that the end is near! How incredibly boring these last 5 days will be!

No worries, my dear readers...I have spent 3 hours already this morning (my last Friday at Talbots) enjoying the random musings of Unnecessary Knowledge, a perfectly useless and utterly pleasing website that generates pointless fun facts for the ennui-sufferers among us. For example, how marvelous to learn that "about 200,000,000 M&M's are sold each day in the United States" or that "the only word in the English language with three consecutive S's is goddessship."

It is far more entertaining than inputting orders into my Jewelry assortment sheets.