Thursday, September 04, 2008

Skip's Wish List; Part II

As much as I hate to admit it, I am getting older. Indeed, my 29th birthday (twentyfine) is rapidly approaching. Yipes.

However, a little list making always lifts my spirits! Thus, I'm officially beginning my Birthday/Christmas list here and now...

(1) David Yurman Perfume. No one can resist the winter-y aroma of this luxurious new scent. I am obsessed with it!

(2) Custom Calendar Charm. What better way to celebrate my glorious entrance into this world than with jewelry that reminds me of me?!?! Or rather, my wedding day?!?! I would like this calendar charm from Charm Co. marked with a sparkling May 9th, 2008...

(3) Lomographer's Diana F+ Camera. I'm going retro this season (think 70's Sloane Rangers) both in form and function. I desperately need this hip, old-school camera to unleash my inner artiste. The Diana F+ Starter Kit and the Diana+ 35mm Back Kit, please.

(4) Custom Stationery. While I'm fairly sure I've already made clear my utmost desires for personalized, married-gal stationery, I'll just reiterate my need here. I'm leaning towards the violet lady silhouette, FYI.

(5) Morning Hat. As I will no doubt be waking up at the crack of dawn to walk my precious pup, my not-so-precious bed head will need to be covered up in a cute cap. I've decided the Grey Wool Maude hat from Coach is my best bet. I look good in hats.

(6) Winter Handbag. While at the Coach website, why not make me that much happier with the fabulous Hamptons bobo hobo bag in glossy grey that will perfectly compliment my bleak-is-chic winter wardrobe.

(7) Owl Umbrella Stand. Once a Chi Omega, always a Chi Omega....or something like that. I need this umbrella stand. That's all I can say.